Seek the welfare of the city - Jeremiah 29:7
At Connection we believe one important responsibility of Christians and the church as a whole is to seek the peace, prosperity and well-being of the neighborhoods in which we live that make up this great city we call home. #LoveLoud is how we go about it. All #LoveLoud events and programs are always free of charge and open to anyone.
- Connect the Tots - Every Tuesday and Wednesday, weather permitting, we host playgroups. Read more here.
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt - The Saturday before Easter at Astoria Park & Astoria Heights Playground from 10am-Noon
- Annual Trick or Treat Event - Halloween night each year at Astoria Heights Playground beginning at 6pm
- Annual Christmas Tree Lighting - The second Saturday evening in December at Woodside Houses from 6-8pm
- English classes - Every Sunday from 3-4:30pm at Connection Church More Info -->